If other organizations can get 115% return on investment (ROI) over three years with a six-month payback period with VM-Series virtual firewalls, how will you fare? Find out with this interactive ROI calculator, based upon the Forrester Consulting study, The Total Economic Impact™ of VM-Series Virtual Firewalls, commissioned by Palo Alto Networks.
By answering a few simple questions, you'll immediately see your virtualized security savings potential. Plus, you can also download a complimentary, in-depth estimate tailored to your organization’s needs, showing how ML-Powered VM-Series virtual NGFWs can pay for themselves while protecting your data and workloads in public clouds, private clouds, hybrid clouds, and branch environments.
Leverage Extensive Research Tailored to Your Organization
Your personalized report is based on in-depth research of real-world challenges and needs. To create the VM-Series Total Economic Impact™ study, Forrester Consulting built a model of a composite organization, which obtains a net present value (NPV) of $1.83 million over three years by deploying VM-Series across multiple on-prem and public cloud environments to secure both north-south and east-west traffic.
These benefits stem from significant operational efficiencies and exceptional network security capabilities. VM-Series firewalls offer a broad range of technological advances that transcend today’s network security challenges spanning public and private clouds, virtualized data centers, and software-defined branch locations.
Easily Access the ROI Details
So, how will your company save while securing? You’ll see the potential net present value (NPV) for VM-Series can be measured in the millions of dollars along with boosting security and avoiding costs in these areas:
- Firewall deployment and maintenance. According to the study, the composite organization discovered a 90% reduction in time required to deploy firewalls.
- Security posture attainment. Getting there faster is critical. The composite organization saw a 30% reduction in time to achieve proper security posture. This gave security teams a head start on delivering a Zero Trust Enterprise (something that’s not possible with point solutions).
- Security operations and IT operations efficiency. The composite organization discovered improved network and security team efficiencies were improved by 80%, along with a decrease in mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) by 25%. What’s more, the study’s composite organization realized an 18% reduction in the number of security incidents requiring manual investigation.
- Reduced user downtime. How about a 67% decrease in downtime per employee, so only 6% of an organization’s employees experience a downtime event? (That’s compared to 18% in a legacy state.) For the composite organization, VM-Series NGFWs provided a 45% reduction in downtime length, whittling these events from an average of 4.5 hours to two hours.
- Data breach risk reduction. To cut risks further, the composite organization found the VM-Series decreased data breach likelihood by 20% after three years – which further allowed organizations to deliver the Zero Trust Enterprise model.
Each section of your report will detail the savings and increased security potential for each year of a three-year period.
See Security Satisfaction in a Few Clicks
There are many reasons why 92% of Forrester survey respondents said VM-Series virtual firewalls cost-effectively improved cybersecurity administration and operations. Try the ROI calculator – and see why.